maandag 24 augustus 2009

First soccer practice season 09/10

Thursday I had my first soccer practice for this season.
We worked on our ball controll because some of us didn't touched a ball all summer long, we also had to run 6 laps around the field for our endurance.
Our first match is in 2 weeks against DWS 4, so we can see how far we are and what we need to improve to become champion this season.
We will practice this Thursday, and we will give all we got, at least I will because I want to improve myself compared with last season.
So this season I want to score more then 10 goals and become champion.

Bye.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Well don't trip or fall down okay hehehe. Good luck with practicing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'll try not to trip or fall down, but that's not up to me it's up to my opponents.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen