I have drawed a lot of different things.
One of my drawings (that I'm still working on) is a large one, it's a drawing of 3 characters from bleach (Ichigo, Rukia and Inoue). It's supposed to be a background for your computer made by my best friend, and I started to draw it. But I also draw Looney Tunes, Lion King, Naruto, Dragonball Z and Chibi's and I've tried to draw a real person but that didn't worked out that well.
Some of my friends also draw and they are really good at it, my best friend Zepharis is really good at drawing difficult anime characters and my other best Shaquille is very good at drawing characters from Naruto, Dragonball Z and FMA, and then you have Tahira she is really good at drawing chibi's, as soon she has an idea how it's going to look she grabs her pencil and a piece of paper and she starts to draw and the end result is amazing, at least that's my opinion.
I'm trying to draw chibi's but it's not that easy so I need to keep practicing and one day they will be good enough to show.
Bye.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Hahah that is really kind of you to say! Well you are also quite good! Just keep practicing! I know I will ^_^!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHey have to say your blog is pretty good! It would be even nicer if you had pictures or images. Lots of people want to look at pictures. Just a tip ^_^
I'm pretty good at drawing things from pictures, but I want to draw also things like you do but I don't know how, so if you can give me some tips I would apriciate it (or something like that).
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAbout the pictures or images the will come eventually.